Updated Visitor Policy as of October 2021
- Patients, excluding COVID-positive patients, are allowed one visitor at a time in the ED and inpatient units. Exceptions may be made for end-of-life and pediatric patients after consulting nursing staff.
- Masks are required at all times, no exceptions, including in your patient’s room while visiting.
- Designation of one point person or visitor for your hospital stay is preferred to limit all traffic in the hospital during this period of high COVID activity in the community.
- The nursing staff has the authority to manage traffic on their units by asking visitors to leave if there is crowding.
- Pediatrics are allowed two parents or guardians.
- One support person is allowed for outpatient appointments and surgeries.
- The cafeteria remains closed to visitors at this time.
For the health and safety of patients and staff, please stay home if you are ill or have been exposed to someone who is ill. Thank you.