Permission to Treat for a Minor

Making certain your children are protected while you travel means more than getting a sitter. To be absolutely safe, you should provide written authorization for a responsible adult to approve any necessary emergency medical treatment.

Please ask the adult that you have designated on the consent form to keep this brochure handy. It should be taken to a hospital or doctor’s office if the child requires medical treatment.

Copies of this pamphlet can be obtained by calling Springfield Hospital at 802-885-2151 or click to download the Permission to Treat for a Minor form.