FAST FACTS FOR VISITORS AT SPRINGFIELD HOSPITAL as of 4-14-2021
- Visiting hours are 12pm-6pm on the Inpatient Care Unit (IPCU).
- No children (under age 18) unless that child is the patient. This includes IPCU, ED, and all same-day appointments.
- Visitors to the IPCU and ED must show proof of vaccination.
- Two vaccinated visitors at a time for the ED and IPCU.
- Other same day appointments, surgery or endoscopy appointments may bring ONE non-vaccinated support person. Minors may have both parents.
- Everyone needs their bracelet indicating they have been screened. Green for vaccinated, red for non-vaccinated.
- Visitors are to be masked. They are to stay in their respective patient rooms or waiting areas. The hospital retains the right to ask visitors to leave to maintain correct social distancing during busy times.
- Currently, the cafeteria is closed to visitors.