Who Uses Adult Day Service?
- Physically- and cognitively-impaired individuals.
- Socially-isolated individuals.
- Persons needing personal care assistance.
- Persons needing assistance to function independently in the community.
Consider Using Adult Day Service If Your Elder or Disabled Adult Needs:
- A safe, secure environment.
- Social activities.
- Assistance with eating, walking, toileting and medications.
- Monitoring of weight, blood pressure and food/liquid intake.
- Nutritious meals, snacks or a special diet.
- Personal care, such as bathing, shampooing and/or shaving.
- Mental stimulation.
For More Information:
If you would like to know more about Springfield Area Adult Day Service, please contact us today. In addition, JoAnne Bohen, Director of Springfield Adult Day Service, can visit you in your home and discuss the possibilities of attendance at the Center.